Want to see the details of a model poster without downloading it? Check out the new “Zoom in” functionality for Microsoft model posters.
One example is the 64-bit considerations poster on Compatibility page. Click Zoom in to view a high-resolution image of the poster that you can click and drag within your browser to view various parts of the image. Microsoft will be adding “zoom in” links to the rest of our model posters this week. The posters will of course be available in their downloadable format as well.
Here’s a list of zoomed-in posters for reference:
- 64-Bit Client Installation of Office 2010
- Deploy language packs for Office 2010
- Deployment options for Office 2010
- Application virtualization for the mobile user
- Application virtualization delivery methods
- Virtualization architecture overview (Office 2010)
- Office 2010 volume activation