Here’re 5 tips for how you can use Yahoo! Mail to help you through the elimination round of the World Cup:
- Yahoo! Mail lets you post status updates that appear on “Yahoo! Messenger and Yahoo! Pulse”. You also have option to expand your reach by sending updates to your Facebook page through Yahoo! Mail:
- Got a Yahoo! Avatar? Dress up your virtual alter-ego with your team’s colors. Through Yahoo! Avatars page you can choose from a collection of jerseys from teams that qualified for next round, including England, Brazil, Argentina, USA, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal and France. Or you can hoist the trophy with FIFA avatar:
- YM gives you the breadth and depth of Flickr through an application that you can launch in your email experience. If you find something you like, you can automatically embed it into your email message and send it around to your friends.
- The What’s New page is the place for news and status updates in your YM session. Check back for updates and post-game articles to dig deeper into the details of the game.
- Send some personalized smack talk to a friend