Yahoo! Mail Beta is launched, which delivers a faster, safer, and more social email experience. With this release, you’ll find a faster email search using Yahoo!’s wealth of search science and technology. A new left-hand column helps you navigate, sort, and narrow your search results by sender, attachment file, date, or folder location.
Today’s Yahoo! Mail Beta is more than two-times faster than the previous version of Yahoo! Mail, and includes Twitter integration, photo slide shows, powerful spam blocking, and more.
Here’s a list of feautes:
- Yahoo! Mail Beta is more than two-times faster than previous versions of Yahoo! Mail.
- Yahoo! Mail Beta gives you an even better spam-free mail experience by leveraging the power of Hadoop technology to keep you one step ahead of spammers.
- If you use Mail on the iPhone, iPad or an Android device, the look and feel of Yahoo! Mail Beta is designed to be sleek, elegant and consistent across devices.
- Now you can read your friends’ tweets, retweet or compose your own 140-character message alongside Facebook posts and Yahoo! status updates all from What’s New page. In addition, IM and SMS features becomes more productive because you can organize your conversations in separate tabs, switch between text and chat conversations and dock the conversation window when you’re multi-tasking.
- Now you can browse rich slideshows from Flickr or Picasa links and watch video clips from Flickr and YouTube right from your email.
- Find email faster with Yahoo!’s wealth of search science and technologyr. A new left-hand column helps you navigate, sort and narrow your search results by sender, attachment file, date or folder location.