Yahoo! launched re-designed profile page:Member Info.
- Avatar is now larger and displays Best Answer percentage right below it.
- Activity Summary chart is now removed and simplified it so it’s now included at the top. Your name is displayed on right side of your avatar with registration date, level, and total points, points needed for next level and how many points you earned this week. `How others see me` link let you check how you’re viewed publicly.
- My Statistics is moved up the page and this’ll now show details around both your questions & answers. To keep track of popularity of your questions with Answers community, Yahoo! now track how many questions have received stars.
- Your Q&A content now appears right below user card: o My Answers o My Questions o My Starred Questions o Watchlist.
- Activity Details are now seperate and is placed right under Q&A. From here, you’ll be able to peruse all of your recent activity on the site.
- My Network’s Q&A and your Network are now placed together towards the bottom of the page.
- Sharing and Network. Now under Edit My Preferences, on Privacy and Communications tab you’ve option to share your Q&A and Network with: » Everyone » My Contacts and Fans » My Contacts.
More Info: Yahoo! Profile