Microsoft’s Xbox NUads it rolled out earlier in the fall of 2012 in the US, Canada and the UK, makes traditional TV advertising more engaging annoucing the “double-digit engagement results of the first NUads experience on the 3-second spot.”
These results shows that “NUads redefined the 30-second spot,” and that “NUads is a real breakthrough in TV advertising,” said Ross Honey, general manager of Xbox LIVE Entertainment and Advertising.
The first wave of NUads was provided by a lineup of top advertisers, including SUBWAY Restaurants and Toyota on average saw the following results with their ads on Xbox LIVE:
- “Thirty-seven percent of viewers engaged with NUads when prompted with the option to vote.
- Out of which seventy-one percent voted in the poll.
- Ninety-seven percent of those participants saw their vote included in the final tally of votes from the consumers who responded,” informs Microsoft.
“NUads transforms TV advertising, delivering what is most scarce to advertisers today — consumer engagement. This new ad format was built with the consumer and advertiser in mind. For consumers, through the power of Kinect for Xbox 360, NUads enable natural interactivity using the simplicity of a spoken word or the wave of a hand.”
To implement advertiser just need a standard TV spot, a question in mind and a few creative responses, and they can reach active Xbox LIVE members with their message in participating markets. In addition, the aggregated poll results provide insights that can help inform future product developments or ad campaigns.
In other advertising news, Microsoft made available the improved Bing Ads Accredited Professional online Profiles now offering: “removed ‘specialty filter’ which indicated whether an agency was ‘full service’ or ‘search engine marketing’ and added new handy ones; and an added language filter for easy sort by language.”
Also, now available Find a Pro Directory puts advertisers in touch with advertising and marketing professionals who are qualified to look after your Bing Ads campaigns. “Today there are 1,372 members in the directory based in the US, UK, Canada and India. The top company in the directory offers 31 accredited employees,” Microsoft advertising said.
Here are the steps to update your profile to include the languages you support:
- Sign in to My Dashboard.
- Select Edit ‘next’ to ‘my profile’ at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the new questions. Be sure to answer ‘how did you hear about our program?’ so you can save your profile.
- Click Submit.
- Go to the Find a Pro and Membership directories to see the updates to your personal and/or company profiles, explains Microsoft.