WS DownloadManager lets you manage downloads on your WordPress blog. You can insert download links in your posts easily and view the statistics as well.
- Apply, upload,edit and delete downloads in the adminpanel
- Clickstats for every download
- Display informations of the download
- Bound the access to every download by changing the user accesslevel
- Easy include of the downloads in entries and sites with just a placeholder
Installation & usage:
- Download WS DownloadManager v0.2 [en], and extract to a local folder.
ws_dl_manager_en.phpto wp-content/plugins/ folder.
download.pngin “images” folder of your template.
- Activate from the Plugins page in WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to “Manage” / WS DownloadManager and make the settings.
- While there in “Manage” / “WS DownloadManager”
- Add you download links informations, click save the download and bookmark the ID.
- Just put the placeholder where you want to show the downloadbox. Don’t forget to replace “ID” with your download-ID
WS DownloadManager, Plugin, WordPress, Blog