Ajay has created a plugin called “Snap Preview AnywhereTM Plugin for WordPress!” that adds the code to your WordPress Blog.
- Generate perfectly valid XHTML code
- All options can be set via WP-Admin.
- Choose if you want to display the Snap Search box in the Preview
- Choose if you want to display the Preview for local links
- The plugin can automatically add the code to the footer
- New additons:
- Fixes for internal links as per latest SPA update
- Added the option to disable SPA on all links. You can add class=”snap_preview” only on those links you wish to have the SPA display on.
- Signup for SPA and generate the code. In the code you will find a 32-digit parameter that follows
key=. This will be needed for configuring the display.
- Download Snap Preview AnywhereTM Plugin v1.1.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Options > SPA to configure. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, it is recommended that you click Default Options so as to clean up any old options.
- You can configure the plugin to automatically add the code to
wp_footer()(This needs to be present in your theme). Alternatively add
<?php do_action('echo_spa'); ?>just before the
The following options can be set through Options > SPA:
- SPA Key: This is a required parameter. You need to get your key for SPA by signing up and generating the code. In the code you will find a 32-digit parameter that follows
key=. This has to be entered into the SPA Key field. The plugin will give you a message in case this is empty.
- Display Preview for local links: Select if you want a thumbnail to display when hovering over internal links. (Default selected)
- Display Snap Searcbox below the thumbnail: Select if you want to display the small box at the bottom of the thumbnail. (Default selected)
- Automatically add the code to your footer: Select if you want the code to be added to the footer automatically. (Default selected)
WordPress: Snap Preview Anywhere Plugin