iMP Download plugin allow you to manage your download links more easily and efficiently. You just add the download links from admin panel and put the code on post or page, that’s all.
- CSS output
- Force download
- Automatically add quicktag on post/page/edit form
- Last added links in admin panel
- Most downloaded links in admin panel
- Search engine integrated in links list
- Paginate links list
- One click install
- Clean uninstall
Installation & useage:
- Download iMP Download v1.0
- Extract imp-download to your local folder.
- Upload extracted contents to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from the plugin manager.
Go to the iMP Download panel (Manage > iMP Download). For the first time you need to add a new download link. Just type the download title and link on the form and click submit, download count is optional. After that you will find that download link on the last added list. Before you put the code, try to click view on that list. If everything is correctly, the prompt window will appear soon.
If “Add Quicktags” option is checked, you can use that button to add code easily just type the download link id after clicking the button. Otherwise type code below into the form:
<!--download id="YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK ID"-->
The output of this code is using css technique so you can edit the style for yourself by edit the css file (wp-content/imp-download/imp-download.css). Also for error output.
WordPress, iMP Download Plugin