Fotobook Plugin lets you grab your public photo link from Facebook and allows you to paste into the WordPress Fotobook management panel to maintain the photo gallery’s apperance. The gallery makes use of the Lightbox 2 plugin to make the full images load unobtrusively in the same window.
- Download Fotobook v1.2, and unzip to a local folder.
- Upload the extracted fotobook folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Chmod the wp-content/plugins/folotbook/fotobook-styles.css file to 777.
- Login to WP Admin panel, click Plugins, and activate Fotobook
- Create a new page for your photo albums and then go to Options > Fotobook and select it
- Recommended: install and activate WP Lightbox 2 for the best visual experience.
- Login to Facebook
- Click “My Photos” and click one of your albums
- Scroll down to the very bottom and copy the public album link
- Go to your WP admin panel and go to Manage > Fotobook
- Paste the link in the input box and click “Import”
- Do the same for the rest of your albums
- If you make changes to your album, just go into the Fotobook management panel and click Re-cache.
WordPress, Fotobook Plugin