Fancy Pullquotes plugin allows you to generate fancy looking quotes of a specified text of a post. The pullquote will be formatted with a fancy nice style, exactly like one of those you can read on a regular magazine.
Installation & usage:
- Download Fancy Pull-quotes v0.8.zip, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload extracted php file to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to WordPress Admin, and activate it from Plugins page.
- Fianlly, make the requisited settings from the admin control panel.
- Simply surround the text that you want to see as pull-quote by the following tags: (pull) and (/pull). The plugin will automatically scan your post for the text included with these tags and treat it as pull-quotes.
- Open and Close tags: you can define which tag to be used as markers for the pulled quote. Default are (pull) and (/pull). Transparent tagging is possible by substituting with and .
- Text Color: Choose text color. You can use hexadecimal values (for instance: #0AFF44)
- Max Width: specifies the maximal width allowed
- Pullquote position: pullquote position in the page (left or right)
- Border color, size, style: define border properties
- Mirror quote: leave unchecked if you want to use a quote that won’t show in the text of your post (for instance: if you want to have the pullquote to appear at the very top of your post you can uncheck the “mirror quote” checkbox and insert the pulled quoted as first thing in your wordpress post)
WordPress, Fancy Pull-quotes Plugin