WordPress dev team today announced the release of WordPress 3.1.3 and WordPress 3.2 Beta 2.
3.1.3 is a security update for all previous versions. It contains the following security fixes and enhancements:
- Various security hardening
- Taxonomy query hardening
- Prevent sniffing out user names of non-authors by using canonical redirects
- Media security fixes
- Improves file upload security on hosts with dangerous security settings
- Cleans up old WordPress import files if the import does not finish
- Introduce “clickjacking” protection in modern browsers on admin and login pages.