Windows Phone 7 is designed from the ground up with Windows Live in mind. Right from the start, you can enter Your Windows Live ID on your phone, and it’ll connect over the air to Hotmail, Messenger, SkyDrive, and the rest of Windows Live.
- Hotmail: Of course your email, calendar, and contact list shows up from Hotmail, powered by multiple Exchange ActiveSync connections to connect at work. And, it’s easy to make quick edits to Office documents you receive as email attachments and reply.
- Windows Live brings feeds and social updates right to your phone, so you can see a feed of activity from your favorite people across Messenger and connected networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, and MySpace. You can change status message by clicking on your display picture, and the status message is shared right away. You can also comment and view other people’s comments right from the feed.
- Click Photos, and you’ll see a list of photos on your phone and on SkyDrive.
- If you take notes using OneNote, these now sync between your phone, SkyDrive, and Office 2010, so it’s easy to keep track of important items.
- You can track your lost Windows Phone down right from Windows Live. Simply go here and locate your phone on a map, ring your phone, or lock or erase a phone that has been lost. After you find your phone, just type in your Live ID, and your mail, calendar, contacts, and more will come right back to your phone.
- Windows 7 + Windows Phone 7 + Windows Live: With WinP7 and Windows Live, you can take your info anywhere on your phone, and stay synced across your phone, your PC, and the web.