Microsoft present to you a new training incentive on Visual Studio 2010, which simplifies the entire development process, from design to deployment. Its new and enhanced features ensure quality code and make coding faster than ever. It also helps developers and testers work better together and save time with integrated testing and new debugging tools. You can leverage your existing VS skills to write applications targeting different platforms, including SharePoint and the web.
Learn how you and your customers can be more creative and more productive, while building high-quality applications. Register for our featured courses, and you’ll get a sweepstakes entry for each course you complete.
The Sweepstakes kicked off today, April 1, 2011, will allow participants a shot at winning the prizes lined up until no later than June 30, 2011.
- One (1) Grand Prize: Samsung Series 9 Laptop (ARV $1600)
- Nine (9) First Prizes: Nook color e-reader (ARV $250)
Visual Studio 2010 Sales
- Visual Studio 2010: Introduction
- Visual Studio 2010: Overall Value and Sales Opportunities
- Visual Studio 2010: Pricing, Licensing and Positioning
Visual Studio 2010 and Software Testing
- Visual Studio 2010: Visual Studio 2010 for Testers
- Visual Studio 2010: Understanding Software Testing to Boost Sales
- Visual Studio 2010: Winning with Visual Studio 2010 in the Test Market
Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint 2010
- Enhancing SharePoint 2010 – The Development Story
- Employing SharePoint 2010 – Development Strategy: Designs and Patterns
- Engaging SharePoint 2010: Processes to Connect Developers with Implementers
More Info: Official Rules