In the video below, Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, answers the most common security concerns CxOs and other business decision-makers have regarding the security of their data in Windows Azure cloud platform.
You’ll learn about:
- Security controls that Azure has in place to help protect the customer applications and data
- Overview of the Azure components (web role, worker role, VM role)
- A brief description of physical data storage and replication capabilities associated with Azure Storage
- Security design aspects of Azure infrastructure
- Microsoft datacenter security and compliance