Vizio, announced the VIA Plus ecosystem, the next generation of Vizio Internet Apps that’ll provide consumers with a connected CE experience unlike any other. The new ecosystem will allow for unified on-demand content and application consumption across multiple consumer electronic devices including:
- VIA Plus to provide seamless entertainment freedom for all across VIZIO’s line of HDTVs, Blu-ray Players, SmartPhones and Tablets
- VIA Plus combines the convenience of entertainment on demand with seamless experience from the big screen to handheld devices
- VIA Plus HDTVs and Blu-ray Players incorporate Google TV and feature premium Bluetooth QWERTY universal remote with touchpad, dual-band 802.11n built-in Wi-Fi and enhanced onscreen navigation including search and web browser
- VIZIO Smartphone and Tablet based on the Android Platform to feature built-in IR blaster with universal remote control app, HD playback with HDMI output, and access to thousands of apps in Android Market
- VIA Plus devices, consumers will be able to search, organize and access their favorite apps more easily than ever.
VIZIO will be demonstrating VIA Plus devices in their private CES showcase at the Wynn Hotel from Janurary 6 to 9, 2011.