There are only two ways to install OSX 10.4.88 legal on your Windows computer:
1. Become an Apple developer
2. You can also buy an Intel Mac (I would recommend the Mac Pro!), install Windows XP on it using Apple’s Boot Camp and remove OSX completely, so that you have a legally bought osx86 licence. This method isn’t confirmed and some people say it’s illegal because the EULA says that you aren’t allowed to install OSX on non-Apple hardware. This means that for most people it is ILLEGAL to install osx on their computer. If you aren’t an Apple developer, leave page site now. This site is in no way liable or responsible for the actions of its visitors.
So what is this?
This is a guide about dual booting the newest OSX build next to your regular old Windows Vista OS. It’s using the Vista boootloader. The guide is written for SSE2 processors. If you’re running SSE3, search for a patched SSE3 install disk and skip the combo update part.
1. A prepatched OSX install image (10.4.7, 10.4.6, … or 10.4.3)
2. An empty DVD recordable (+R or –R, NO Rewritable!)
3. At least 6 GB free space.
4. A working Vista installation and the Vista installation dvd
5. “JaS SSE2 10.4.8 Combo Update with Semthex SSE2 Beta9 Kernel” for Intel or AMD (ask for it on irc.macspeak.net, in the #kernel channel)
6. chain0 (type this in on google.com, it’s on the first page)
Continue to read full post….
Vista, OSX 10.4.8 Dual Boot on Intel, AMD