Microsoft Platform Ready is currently offering $250 checks to independent software vendors (ISVs) in the United States that confirm via a screenshot that your application is compatible with Windows Azure.
The first 250 eligible companies that complete promotion procedures, register, and verify a compatible Windows Azure Platform application on MPR site (“Compatible Application”) between April 15, 2011 and June 17, 2011 will be eligible to receive $250 USD that can be used for marketing or other purposes.
So, if you’re already close to or past the finishing line, go get a $250 check or that Microsoft Office Professional 2010.
To participate in this promotion company must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Company must be legally domiciled within the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia)
- Company must be an active member of the Microsoft Platform Ready (MPR) program.
How to Participate
- Get your app compatible between April 15th and June 17th, 2011 with the help from the MPR Test Tool or self-verify compatibility. Application testing is now simpler and faster with the MPR Test Tool — find common compatibility issues and receive immediate remediation advice.
- Take a screenshot of the Test Tab in MPR, indicating that your app is verified compatible between April 15 – June 17,2011; complete and send this email template with your snail-mail details before June 21, 2011 12:00 PT.
- Once we confirm your entry is eligible* you’ll receive a check for $250 USD that you can use for marketing resources such as Ready-to-Go (RTG) campaigns and services, search advertising through Microsoft Advertising and more.