The Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2010 SP1 is now available for download from Microsoft Download Center.
“This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of SP1. And, also contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues since the release of RU5,” stated Exchange team.
“An issue with management of RBAC roles when RU6 is partially deployed in the organization: Due to changes shipped in this update, certain warnings can be displayed when managing RBAC roles, if RU6 is not yet deployed to all servers in the organization. Please see the following KB article for more information:
Managing RBAC roles might display warnings or errors if Exchange 2010 SP1 RU6 is partially deployed in the organization KB2638351,” informed Exchange team.
Note for Forefront users: Before installing the update, stop all Forefront services.
In particular, the following fixes are included in this release:
- 2627769 Some time zones in OWA are not synchronized with Windows in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2528854 The Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Replication service crashes on a computer that has Exchange Server 2010 SP1 installed
- 2544246 You receive a NRN of a meeting request 120 days later after the recipient accepted the request in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- 2616127 “0x80041606” error code when you use Outlook in online mode to search for a keyword against a mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- 2549183 “There are no objects to select” message when you try to use the EMC to specify a server to connect to in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment