Update Manager is a new WordPress admin plugin that helps you keep your plugins up to date. This helps to ensure you always have all the latest bug fixes, security patches and gadgets at your fingertips.
- Download the plugin, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload Update-Manager folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from the plugins page in WordPress admin panel.
- Update Manager will now be displayed in Plugins section.
- Click “Update Manager” and find out if any of your plugins need updation!
- Note: In order for this plugin to work your host must have allow_url_fopen setup on your PHP installation.
Update Manager, WordPress, Plugin