George Ou, author and technical director at TechRepublic has released a large cluster of articles to help you implement enterprise-class wireless LAN security. This is not just an introductory guide; it is a step-by-step guide from start to finish!
- An introduction to PEAP authentication
- An introduction to LEAP authentication
- A primer on Cisco EAP-FAST authentication
- Self-signed certificates for your RADIUS server
- Manual Root Certificate deployment for Windows
- Automatic Root Certificate deployment
- Manual PEAP deployment for Windows Wireless Client
- Automatic PEAP deployment with Microsoft Active Directory GPO
- Microsoft IAS RADIUS for wireless authentication
- Configure Aironet access points for enterprise security (template download)
You can also download the entire guide in a single PDF that you can print to read offline. Enjoy and pass it on!
Note: The individual articles are open to anyone, the PDF download does require a quick and free registration on TechRepublic. The PDF download is essentially a free e-book.
Guide, Enterprise, Wireless, LAN, Security