Twitter rolled out a number of new features on Twitter.com. In a tweet, Sean Garrett of Twitter called these new features “social context features”, and said that Twitter willn’t include the “included in list” thingie, and that the “Zelig-like feature” isn’t ready for primetime.” Here’re few noticed so far, include:
- A new feature that recommends other people when you follow them.
- A “You and USERX both follow” screen
- A mobile icon that allows you to receive SMS tweets from that user.
- A “You follow these followers of USERX” screen
- “Who to follow” has been replaced by Twitter ad
- “You both follow” – facebook style features in the sidebar. The section expands on username/follows_in_common URL.
- Who to follow recommendations have returned