“A virtualized app on an App-V client fails to launch with following error:
This issue can occur if the HREF attribute in the app .osd file is configured to use the RTSPS protocol but the App-V Management Server is configured to use RTSP protocol,” explained Microsoft in KB2417815.
- On App-V Management Server, open app .osd file and scroll down to following line: <CODEBASE HREF=”rtsps://servername:322/ApplicationDirectory/Application.sft”
- Change protocol from RTSPS to RTSP and port number from 322 to 554 like: <CODEBASE HREF=”rtsp://servername:554/ApplicationDirectory/Application.sft”
- Save application .osd file.
- Open Application Virtualization Client MMC snap-in on App-V client and refresh Publishing Server.
- Launch app on App-V client.