You have created your own Google Custom Search Engine, now you may have been wondering how your CSE is performing and how it compares to other people creating CSE. You can check if your site appears in Google’s chart of traffic popularity. Here’s the current top 10:
- Soundclick.com Search: Intra-site search for the web site Soundclick.com
- e-Words Search: Search the site of this Japanese online dictionary of IT terminology.
- MozillaZine KB Search: Search the knowledge base of MozillaZine to learn more about Mozilla products and applications.
- Macworld: Search for information about all things Macintosh recommended by the experts at Macworld.
- Google Earth Community: Content from the Google Earth Community
- New Advent: Search the New Advent website which features the Catholic Encyclopedia, Church Fathers, Holy Bible, and Summa Theologica.
- Antoloji Arama Motoru: Search thousands of poems at this site devoted to Turkish poetry.
- AreaConnect: This CSE includes local Yellow Pages and People Search.
- Duowan WOW Search Engine: Search for information on Chinese World of Warcraft (WOW) gamers.
- New York State DMV: New York State Department of Motor Vehicles site search
Other CSE directory categories include Bloggers, Cool Tricks and Google Picks. Here is the complete listing of Most Popular’s of Google Custom Search Engines. This list spans a variety of sites: large, small and across industries and topics. You’ll see search engines built for techies, music lovers, sports fans, climate scientists, universities and more. Individual site owners and large organizations are seeing success with their CSEs.
Top, Google Custom Search Engines, Metrics, CSE Directory