Shopping engine, TheFind has for the iPad and Android tablets created: “TheFind Catalogue.”
Taking advantage of the magazine-like format of the iPad it allows users to browse specific catalogs and search across all available inventory for particular products. The app also allows users to customize a “my catalogue” area as well as save any single item or store catalog to the personal dashboard.
- Catalogs on-the-go, all in one place.
- A simple, clean interface allows for easy browsing.
- Save entire catalogs for the next time you return for quick and easy access.
- Save all your favorite finds into your own personal catalog.
- The my Catalogue section is launched by swiping up.
- Swipe down to close.
- Search for products or simply browse through popular categories.
- Visit us on the web at TheFInd.com for more…
It’s not unlike Amazon’s tablet app WindowShop, which allows for similar browse/search shopping. However TheFind presents a wider array of products from branded retailers. Catalogue is very well suited to the “lean back” tablet experience. There were a few glitches and performance issues for me but overall it’s a very well-designed app.