TextualAds give mobile marketers an easy and effective way to target mobile fans SMS with compelling messaging. It currently offers a signup app that SMBs can install on their Facebook Pages, that lets businesses collect data to use the TextualAds platform to target text message campaigns at specific buckets of users (say, women over the age of 30).
“TextualAds 2.0 app will feature a one-click signup — the service will better make use of Facebook’s platform and collect user’s gender, age, and other content from their Facebook profile as opposed to making them enter it manually. In addition to streamlined form, TextualAds will be giving clients access to a sophisticated analytics dashboard, which’ll include data on users’ Facebook Likes, wall posts, and other content that many companies haven’t taken advantage of yet.”
Here’s how to add TextualAds tab on your brand’s Facebook Page:
- Visit TextualAds in your web browser.
- Choose the plan for your brand.
- Enter payment information.
- Upload a header image to your tab.
- Choose font color, along with a color scheme for your page.
Power Tip for “Max Users” If you want to choose the font type and other details, you can do so by adding your own stylesheet. Use our simple uploader to add your
.CSSfile inside of the app.
- Choose Facebook Page for your TextualAds campaign.
- Type what your fans read when visiting tab on your Page.
- Create SMS campaign and send to your target demographic
(or select from a saved campaign).