Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Mangaer (VMM) 2008 R2 SP1 RTM is now released and is available for download. SCVMM 2008 R2 SP1 provides a comprehensive, cross-platform management solution for the virtualized data center that helps enable:
- centralized management of virtual IT infrastructure
- increased server utilization
- dynamic resource optimization of virtual IT infrastructure
Support for new features of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1:
- Dynamic Memory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Hyper-V supports Dynamic Memory enabling customers to better utilize the memory resources of a Hyper-V host. VMM 2008 R2 SP1 allows administrators to create and deploy Virtual Machines onto Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Hyper-V hosts and will report on the memory currently in use for these VMs where Dynamic Memory is enabled. Using Dynamic Memory for supported VMs allows for more efficient utilization of memory, with consistent performance, and higher consolidation ratios.
- Microsoft RemoteFX: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 introduces a new set of end user experience enhancements with Microsoft RemoteFX. VMM 2008 R2 SP1 allows administrators to create and deploy Virtual Machines with RemoteFX enabled to qualified Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Hyper-V hosts. This enables a rich, local-like desktop environment over the network.
Available in 64-bit, VMM 2008 R2 SP1 support these languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish.
You can get it from TechNet Center.