Synapse-Phones a new startup makes you the creator of your own customized Android-based smartphone. Synapse-Phones gives you a base phone to start off with running Android 2.2. From there, you can pick and choose in all of these categories:
- Mobile – Choose from 3G GSM to 4G GSM with LTE or WiMAX. The option to include WiFi is also there.
- Camera – You can choose a 12MP camera with xenon flash. You may also add a camera flash or Front Facing camera.
- Multimedia – Mini-HDMI Out? FM Radio? Audio-Out? Whatever you would like. Also a choice for a mobile television technology.
- Built in Storage and Working Memory – Store data and make use of it!
- Other components include the type of battery, size of microSD card, and what color you would like your phone to be.
The first batch of the custom Android smartphones is scheduled to go out in the middle of Q1 2011, with a base price of 299.00€, a 3 years worldwide warranty. They’ll also shipping to the EU, U.S., Canada.
More Info: Synapse-Phones