With new school session around the corner, Microsoft announced, the Surface Plus program, a new way to buy a Surface Laptop, Surface Pro, Surface Book or Surface Studio “for a low monthly payment and zero percent interest.”
The two programs announced on Tuesday, “Surface Plus” and “Surface Plus for Business”—are available 9am PT at Microsoft Stores and at Microsoft .com, with flexible financing options for people and businesses to take advantage of the power of Surface.
Also, with the classroom in mind, new deals on the Surface Pro 4 and select devices from ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and more, were announced on Tuesday, through the new “Back to School LIVE,” which is designed to help teachers get ready for new school year with online workshops, tweetmeets, and tips on exciting new products like Microsoft Teams and Minecraft: Education Edition.
This new series kicks off on August 15 at both 10 a.m. PT and 4 p.m. PT. Then, on August 16, a “Back to School LIVE” will be hosted to help you get started in some of our newest tools for the classroom.
To learn more about Back to School LIVE, visit HERE.
While Surface Plus, targets “students and provides them a simple, no-hassle plan,” using the Surface Plus for Business, “small and medium-sized businesses, currently enrolled in Surface Membership program can enjoy enterprise-grade services and support under the plan.”
With Surface Plus program, customers can purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24-month payment plan at 0% APR. The program also offers an opportunity to upgrade their devices after 18 months for no additional cost and gives them access to dedicated service, support from Microsoft Stores.
Customers can also add Microsoft Complete extended service plan, and when shop at Microsoft Store, they can access benefits like “a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.”
The following are benefits of Surface Plus for Business:
- Multiple Surface models: Customers can add as many devices as they want into a single agreement and can have a mix of models across the Surface portfolio.
- The latest devices: Previously unavailable, customers can now finance a 55″ Surface Hub in addition to the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio to unlock the power of the group in their businesses.
- Office 365 for Business:. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
- Flexible Terms3. Businesses can choose flexible 18, 24 or 30 month periods, with the ability to upgrade devices after just 12 months on the 18-month term (or after 18 months on the 24-month term). Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term.*
- Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.