SugarSync iOS app puts all of your data from all of your computers right at your fingertips…anytime, anywhere from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. With SugarSync, it’s dead simple to sync and share your files online, giving you easy access to everything directly from your mobile device. If you like Dropbox, MobileMe, or Carbonite, you’ll love SugarSync.
Using this app, you can:
- Get anytime, anywhere access to all of your files, photos, and music
- Share any file via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app
- Backup photos/videos taken on your iPhone/iPad to your computers (without wires!)
- Stream your entire music collection, even while you use other apps
- Download files or entire folders for fast, offline viewing
- Copy, move, and even delete files saved on your computers
- View photos from all of your computers (and easily save any to your iPhone/iPad)
- Edit documents locally (using a document editor), then sync it your computers
- Share files and folders using your own email client
- Select and share multiple items at once
- Refer others from the app and earn free storage
- View Help pages right from the app
- Run the music player persistently, even when in other apps
- See more at one time — we’ve reduced the font size
- Easily copy a link to your clipboard for any file
- Enjoy other various usability improvements
If you don’t have an account, you can sign up from the app and get 5 GB of free online storage.
To get real-time access to files from your computers, don’t forget to install the free SugarSync application on your PC or Mac.
Download From: iTunes App Store (Free)