Spec Explorer 2010, Release 3.4 is now avilable and contains new features, improved documentation, plus over 50 bug fixes. It runs on the Visual Studio 2010 Professional level product and above.
This release contains new / enhanced features including:
- Dynamic traversal provides a new test case generation mechanism. It works by traversing the exploration result (with a user-customizable strategy) while invoking the corresponding actions on the system under test at test runtime.
- Validation performance improvement: The performance of Cord validation has been greatly improved.
- Exploration cleanup feature provides a post-exploration process to remove redundant states/steps.
- Getting partial exploration result: If exploration time exceeds the value of switch ExplorationTimeout or you click the “Stop” button during exploration, a partially explored / cleaned-up result will be displayed.
- Model program construct from multiple namespaces / types:This feature allows a model program to be constructed from a list of comma-separated model namespaces / types.
- Fully-qualified-name support for static action invocations: Fully qualified names are used to distinguish different static action invocations with the same method name.
- Validation task in SpecExplorer.exe: New task “Validate” has been added as a task in SpecExplorer.exe
Spec Explore 2010: Download