Microsoft Silverlight 4 documentation both online MSDN docs and the offline CHM has now been updated. The CHM is Silverlight only and is great for fast, offline access.
There’re numerous tweaks and small changes to the docs, but here’re a few of the new and updated topics:
- Implementing MediaStream Sources:
This topic describes how to create parsers for container formats and describes delivery mechanisms not natively supported by Silverlight.
- Delivering and Accessing Media Content:
This topic describes steps that you need to perform to deliver and access media content in Silverlight.
- Troubleshooting Media Issues:
This topic describes how to diagnose and solve media issues in Silverlight.
- Digital Rights Management (DRM):
New Output Protection section.
- Updated: Supported Media Formats, Protocols, and Log Fields
- Updated: MediaElement States
[Via: Silverlight SDK blog]