A new app for Windows Phone 7, Called “Server Transfer Manager” is planned to give Windows Home Server Vail users the ability to track and manage file transfers via their handset. The app will monitor Microsoft’s next generation home server platform to report on current file transfers as well as provide the ability to manage file uploads and downloads.
- Start/Stop/Pause FileTransfer on the Server
- Delete Files on the Server
- Manage the File Transfertime
- Manage your Filehoster
- Monitor your Files from your Smartphone!
- With the Phone Update End of this Year (Copy&Paste Function), you can also add new Files to the Transferpool