DoubleClick Ad Planner is getting some changes this week — according to a blog post “existing Search by Audience tab is being replaced with a Search for Placements tab.” This new tab has all the functionality of the existing interface but also brings many new features into the application, said the blog post.
Besides the following mentioned features, DoubleClick team also brought YouTube content into Ad Planner. “You can now search for the best YouTube categories and channels that meet your advertising needs,” revealed Roshan Khan, Product Manager.
Here are some of the new capabilities added DoubleClick Ad Planner:
- Site Language: In addition to being able to restrict on a language for your Audience you will be able to restrict your search to pages where the content is predominantly in a specific language.
- Site Content: Find sites similar to other URLs or a set of keywords.
- Topic Exclusion: Find sites that do not belong to the categories you choose.
- Advanced Ad Formats: We now support filtering on advanced Video Ad options such as TrueView and Duration.
- Attributes: Additional placement level properties for selection.
- Browser Class: In an increasingly smartphone and tablet centric world you can now restrict results to those sites that support these types of browsing.
New Search For Placements Tab in Ad Planner
A search for YouTube content on Ad Planner