SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 is now available in 14 languages and makes a huge list of new functionality available to a wider testing audience.
Beta 3 features following improvements:
- When you start SeaMonkey in Safe Mode, you’re now presented with a dialog that allows you to permanently apply some of the Safe Mode changes. Furthermore you can enter Safe Mode directly from the Help menu now.
- If a plugins crashes, you’re now presented with several options right there (e.g. reloading the page).
- SeaMonkey Sync supports the easy setup process (J-PAKE) now.
- Windows 7 Jump Lists support was added.
- Outdated plugins are detected now.
- Tabs can now be switched using mouse scrolling (in addition to scrolling the tab bar).
- WebGL support via ANGLE has been added.
- An optional search bar (including suggestions if the search engine supports it) is available in browser toolbar customization, and an engine manager for OpenSearch is available.
- The delete action in the MailNews Advanced Search dialog has been fixed.
- Plugins now work in feeds shown in MailNews windows.
- ChatZilla is working again.
- Download progress is now shown in the Windows 7 taskbar.
- Cascaded Session Restore improves restoring large browsing sessions.
Download: Beta 3
[Source: SeaMonkey blog]