Samsung Focus Flash comes pre-loaded with the latest Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS, and among other things, built-in Twitter and LinkedIn, a handy Linked inbox to see all your email messages in one place and Local Scout, powered by Bing.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
3.7″ Super AMOLED Display, 4G Speeds, a rear-facing and front-facing cameras
You’ll also have a 1.4GHz processor to make sure all that sending, receiving and updating happens as quickly as possible.
- Operating System : Windows Phone
- Operating System Release Number : 7.5
- Features : Touchscreen, Front-Facing Camera, HD Video Recording
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 4.57 x 2.31 x 0.43 in
- Weight (w/standard battery) : 4.1 oz.
- Keyboard Type : Touchscreen Only
- Screen Size : 3.5″ – 4″
- Display : 480×800 Super AMOLED
- Talk Time : up to 6.5 hours
- Standby Time : up to 10 days
- Battery Type : Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Milliamp (mAh) Hour : 1500
The Windows Phone team have uploaded a YouTube video of the Foucs Flash TV ad
Also, embedded below is a HTC Radar’s TV commercial.
- CPU Processing Speed: 1 GHz
- Storage : 8 GB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Capacity: 1520 mAh
- Platform: Windows Phone OS 7.5
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera with F2.2 lens, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- Front camera: VGA front camera
- HD video recording: 720p HD video recording
Like the HTC ad, the commercial for the Focus Flash shows the UI and other features that are shared with other Windows Phone-based devices but in a humorous way, rather than the artsy serious style of the HTC Radar ad.
Watch the ads and take your own pick:
Banter: New Samsung Focus Flash Windows Phone Ad
HTC Radar 4G