Apple updated its Safari web browser to version 5.0.3 for Leopard, Snow Leopard, and Windows and 4.1.3 for Mac OS X Tiger.
This update contains improvements to usability, compatibility, stability, accessibility and security, including the following:
- More accurate Top Hit results in the Address Field
- More accurate results in Top Sites
- Fixes an issue that could cause content delivered with the Flash 10.1 plug-in to overlap webpage content
- More reliable pop-up blocking
- Improved stability when typing into search and text input fields on www.netflix.com and www.facebook.com
- Improved stability when using VoiceOver with Safari
For detailed information on the security content of this update, see KBHT1222
The update is now available via the Software Update application on the Mac and PC or you can manually download it here.