Google Affiliate Network improved their reporting for publishers. Top level features and enhancements include:
- Visual representation of performance through graphs and customizable axes
- Enhanced filtering options
- Improved speed
- Export options now include .csv and .txt formats
- Use the date picker on the right side of the page to select pre-set date ranges (i.e. last 7 days, month to date, last full month) or choose your own custom date range.
- Group data into desired time frame (day, week, month, etc.) with the drop down in the report results.
- Select Switch to Classic Version to view reporting on our legacy platform.
Google notes that “Saved reports are only available on the Classic Version at this time.”
The team has also improved Publisher homepage now poviding more options for customizing the information you see when you sign in to your account. This includes:
- Performance Summary: Displays the aggregate performance of all advertisers you’re working with.
- Network Rank: Includes your 7 day and 3 month EPC (effective cost per click) metric as well as network rank.
- Top Advertisers: Top 10 advertisers in your program ranked by earnings (commissions).
To help you learn more about the reports you can run and how to customize the graphs, watch the video walk through below, and to learn more about how to use the new reporting interface, visit Help Center.
[Source: Google Affiliate Network blog]