Remember The Milk, a web-based task scheduling, organising and managing servies has released a full-featured mobile version secially optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It’s available in all languages that Remember The Milk currently supports.
- View upcoming tasks (due today, tomorrow, and this week)
- View tasks by list (including Smart Lists), tag or location
- Add new tasks and notes
- Complete tasks with the touch of a button
- Edit existing tasks and notes
- Search tasks (supports advanced search operators)
- View handy settings (such as your Inbox email address)
The optimized version of Remember the Milk is currently available for Pro users. If you don’t have a Pro account yet, you’ll be able to try the optimized version free for 15 days, just login by pointing you iPhone or iPod to http://i.rememberthemilk.com/ to start the trial, after that you’ll need to upgrade to Pro account.
Remember The Milk, iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, Scheduling, Organising, Managing, Tools, Web Service