How does it work?
- It checks for the contents of window.name while your page is being loaded.
- If there’s nothing inside the window.name cache the JS files defined by you are fetched via XHR
- The same happens if the users enters your site for the first time of his current browser session or if document.referrer is off-domain or empty
- After that the contents of window.name are being evaluated
- If the user requests the next page on your domain the JS files are directly taken from window.name – no more requests necessary