Microsoft is bringing you the latest tools and resources to help you to quickly get your solution cloud-ready.
In this matter, Microsoft introduces FullArmor CloudApp Studio, which makes it easy to rapidly deploy applications and websites onto the Microsoft Windows Azure platform – making development into the cloud simple.
It’s a tool designed to be used by anyone – not just developers – and doesn’t require coding knowledge. Using a familiar interface it can take just a few minutes to get your application or website ready for Windows Azure.
You are invited to take part in a three month preview of the FullArmor CloudApp Studio, starting on April 14, 2011 and ending on June 30, 2011.
FullArmor CloudApp Studio Tech Specs:
- A single disk virtual machine running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V X64
- Admin access to the virtual machine (for the virtual machine to Azure VMRole web site migration)
- Find more information in the CloudApp Studio Technical Guide
Steps to Get Started with the FullArmor CloudApp Studio Preview
- Sign up for a CloudApp Studio Preview Account.
- Log-in to the Windows Azure Dev portal as normal.
- If you don’t already have a Windows Azure account, you can try Windows Azure for 30 days – at no cost. Click here and use Promo Code DPWE01 for your free Windows Azure 30 Day Pass. No credit card required*.
- Select Beta Programs, then VM Role, then Apply for Access [takes 3-7 business days].
- Once your VM Role access has been enabled, download the FullArmor CloudApp Studio Quick Start Guide for information on how to get started.
- Log into FullArmour CloudApp Studio to start migrating your applications or websites onto the Windows Azure platform.
- That’s it!