If you are one who download frequently same AdWords reports to integrate the data in to a spreadsheets—Google has just announced a new AdWords add-on for Google Sheets that let you create customized reports with ease using the same downloaded report. A few example of reports that you can create using this add-on include budget pacing, monthly customer reporting by just bringing in your AdWords campaign data.
In the image above you can see the new create report dropdown menu.
As an example, a sporting goods store can pull in their AdWords campaign data in to internal sales spreadsheets and can use correlation formulas between online impressions and internal sales by product category or data ranges, explained Google.
Once done, the report can be refreshed with just a few clicks.
This image showing off report type selection:
With this Google AdWords spreadsheet add-on, you can:
- Create reports based on data from one or more AdWords accounts in just a few clicks
- Choose which columns to include in your reports
- Use AdWords filters to narrow the scope of your report data
- Get an overview of the reports you’ve created
- Refresh your reports with your most recent AdWords data
- Control who can see your reports by leveraging Google Sheets’ existing sharing and privacy features
To get started, you can download the new AdWords spreadsheet add-on here.
Here is an image of final report created with Google AdWords spreadsheet add-on:
Also in AdWords is available now a new feature that Google announced during the SMX West in March, called Notes.
The feature available now to all new AdWords experience at the account, campaign and ad group levels. Notes in AdWords can be added by clicking on a point in the performance chart and then a click on “Add Note,” so you can easily add notes about changes, testing details, results and more.