Lev Walkin has created a nice solution to add comments to any web site or pages, called JS-Kit. JS-Kit Javascrpt lets you add dynamic comments functionality to your own site. The script is completely free.
You can add a comments section to any page of your web site by adding the following single line of HTML:
- You can deploy the comments in a place separate from the <SCRIPT> tag by using the <DIV> with id=”js-kit-comments”. Place the <SCRIPT> tag at the very end of the HTML page to speed up page load.
... rest of html code ...
- You can override the default “Leave a comment” message by using the label attribute:
- If the document is accessible using multiple alternative path names and you want to display the same comments everywhere, use path specification:
- You can change the comments’ look by using CSS after the <SCRIPT> tag:
- You can completely change the comment entry design by using templates:
Quick Add Comments to any Web Site / Pages, JS-Kit