Microsoft announced a new ‘Powered by Windows Azure’ logo program that developers can use to promote their Windows Azure applications. The program is designed to indicate to public that your app meets a set of requirements set out by Microsoft and as outlined below:
- Completion of Powered By Azure program app
- Verification by Microsoft that app or service runs within valid Azure IP address space
- Validation by submitting parties that app or service isn’t in violation of law or otherwise engaged in, promoting, or abetting unlawful activities, hate speech, pornography, libel, directly competitive or otherwise objectionable content
- Functionality and performance meets minimum specifications as determined by Microsoft
- Once submission is accepted, it’s Licensee’s responsibility to ensure quality of its app or service is maintained, and the eligibility requirements are continuously met.
More Info: Powered by Windows Azure logo program