Pinterest is making their platform more inclusive for businesses to help them optimize their advertising campaigns to reach more pinners with new and improved tools.
Pinterest is launching today the most comprehensive suite of self-serve tools ever. The new and improved ad tools are designed to help businesses define and size audiences, create ads and pull reports.
In addition to advertising tools, the company also has updated its “how-to” articles in the Help Center.
The articles will help “businesses utilize all the ways to connect with people on Pinterest.”
Pinterest says some of today’s updates show the feedback from users and Resolution Media, who has been providing feedback on Ads Manager roadmap for the past year.
“Over the past year, we’ve used your feedback to redesign our ad tools so businesses on Pinterest can define and size audiences, create ads and pull reports with ease,” the company wrote.
Here are new tools launching today on Pinterest that include tools for campaign creation, manage campaigns, and tracking performance:
The first class of tools will help advertisers in streamlining campaign creation process. These tools include:
- New “pause campaign” feature which let advertisers review pins before going live and launch ads on selected schedule.
- Advertisers can now select multiple pins at once to promote. Also, new search bar and boards filter will help them in identifying pins.
- Ads Manager now offer everything needed to create new pins and campaign.
- Advertisers can now test and optimize ads by duplicating their top performing campaigns and ad groups.
The company is also offering new features to help manage people:
- New placement options allow to create separate strategies for browsing and searching at the ad group level.
- Audience sizing and the audience insights tool offer guidance in building better targeting audiences.
- Updated interests help brands to reach more people who are looking for their next purchase.
Lastly, tools to help marketers track their campaign success is launched as well:
New and improved reporting dashboard helps in monitoring ad performance. It also lets advertisers make “in-line” optimizations to multiple rows at once.
Advertisers can use insights from Analytics to discover top performing organic pins and promote them.
Additionally, the number of monthly viewers on profile helps brands with measuring their influence on Pinterest.
All the above new and improved features are now available to everyone with a Pinterest Business profile in all English-speaking markets.
To get started with a new campaign or duplicate existing one, refer this Ads Manager guide.