Microsoft Office 2010 is great, today we’ll go over 5 tips in Outlook. All Outlook features shown in the following tips can be found in any product language.
- Calendar Display follows the date format of the Regional and Language Options on your system (Start ->Control Panel->Regional and Language Options).
- Alternate Calendar gives the option of displaying two calendar types in one view! You can enable Alternate Calendar in Office button->Options->Calendar by simply checking the Enable an alternate calendar option, and select the desired calendar type.
- Outlook Holidays, by going to Office button->Options->Calendar and clicking Add Holidays button, you’ll find a list of country/region/religious holidays to choose from. Put your calendar in list view and you’ll see all the upcoming holidays. (To do this – click the View tab -> Change View -> List).
- Second Time Zone let you schedule a meeting with someone in a different time zone? Go to Office button->Options->Calendar, check the Show a second time zone option, and select your preferred time zone.
- Right To Left Display show Arabic text. First, you need to’ve one of the right to left languages enabled on your keyboard (Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->Keyboard and Languages tab->Change keyboards, click Add to include a right to left language such as Arabic or Hebrew. Restart Outlook, go to Outlook advanced options (Office button->Options-> Advanced) now the additional Right to Left options will appear. Select Right to Left under Define the direction of your views option.