Mayank, has created a new tool to cleanup OSD Files. It can be downloaded here.
Kindly rename it to .msi before using.
The installer also comes with the source files, if someone wants to update it. The source code is released under GNU 3 License. thus I wish the updates will be shared with everyone.
The tool has following features:
1. Changes the shortcuts from “C:\Program Files\” to Q:\mountpoint\VFS\CSIDL_PROGRAM_FILES. – This feature is useful while sequencing VFS applications
2. Removes OS tags
3. Remove WorkingDirectory Tag data.
4. Remove multiple Shortcuts and just have one shortcuts.
5. Change the server name Production
6. Add new Publish to Desktop options
7. and few more.
Usage: Right click on the OSD file and select the required operation.
SoftGrid, OSD, Tools, Utility, Software, Download