Microsoft published a white paper “Optimizing and Maintaining the Performance of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server Infrastructure,” which is currently available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
“This white paper addresses these topics, providing information that designed to help readers with achieving and maintaining optimal performance of the server infrastructure supporting a CRM 2011-based business solution deployed in an on-premises or hosted environment,” Microsoft stated.
Successfully optimizing and maintaining the performance of the server infrastructure supporting a business solution based on CRM 2011 requires:
- The general approach to optimization and maintenance
- The server architecture and components that make up a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
- Factors that might adversely impact the performance of CRM system components or the interactions of those components
A solid understanding of:
- Options available for configuring the components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 solution to overcome potential performance issues
- Best practices for customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 solution for optimal performance
You can download the whitepaper here.