Ten of the most popular Opalis “8-Minute-Demo Video Series” videos are now available on MS Showcase!
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis Product Overview video give a brief demo of PPT slides provided in standard Opalis Product Overview.
- 8 Minute Demo – Why Opalis? give you the value props you need to understand why Opalis is your best option when it comes to IT Process Automation Software.
- 8 Minute Demo – System Center – Opalis – Incident Remediation takes you through an Incident Remediation Use Case.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis CMDB Federation and Event Remediation walk through some “slideware” of a couple Opalis solutions for CMDB Federation and Event Remediation between EMC SMARTS and BMC Atrium/Remedy via Opalis Integration.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis – Nested Workflows take a quick look at one of the most powerful features/capabilities Opalis has to offer IT Process Automation and the Datacenter: Nested Workflows.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis – .NET Scripting Object – PowerShell learn some of the ins and outs of .NET Scripting Object as it relates to PowerShell. Add this powerful feature to your workflow further enhancing your IT Process Automation Solutions.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis – .NET Scripting – C# learn some of the ins and outs of .NET Scripting Object as it relates to C#. Add this powerful feature to your workflow further enhancing your IT Process Automation Solutions.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis – Query Database Object learn all cool things the Query Database Object has to offer. With a name like “Query Database”, one might think all it does is query, but really it is a SQL Statement Executing machine! Dynamically insert, update, query, create, delete, drop your SQL Data. This object can also be used with Access, ODBC Connections, and Oracle.
- 8 Minute Demo – Opalis – Invoke Web Services Object learn some of the ins and outs of the Invoke Web Services Object as it relates to getting information on the Opalis Databus. Also, learn how the Invoke Web Services Object works with the Query XML Object to get and parse data from a public or internal Web Service to any other system in the Datacenter.
- 8 Minute Demo – OIS-SCOM Extensibility Kit 1.0 video Illustrating the Installation, Configuration and Usage of the Opalis Integration Server (OIS) — System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Extensibility Kit — Notification Subscriptions. The Kit includes an example of how to extend SCOM using both the SCOM and OIS SDKs. The C# code and compiled DLL included here offer two OIS objects which can be used to automatically create or delete notification subscriptions based on an existing Channel. It can be found here: http://opalis.codeplex.com/releases/view/50751