Microsoft released the first update to the OneNote for Apple iPhone which comes as a result of user feedback, Microsoft revealed.
“Whether you are downloading OneNote for iPhone for the first time or you’re updating your current app,” here are some of the new features and improvements in version 1.1:
- The ability to email your notes right from your iPhone
- An easier way to delete notes that you no longer want
- More intuitive icons and a Home button that makes it simpler to select or move between multiple notebooks
- A simplified sign-in screen and more help with getting a Windows Live ID account
- Faster notebook syncing and better overall app performance
- A more comprehensive OneNote Mobile for iPhone Help page in an easy-to-scan FAQ format
Users encountering issues or having questions related to OneNote Mobile for iPhone, should head over to the new Help page, where the software giant provides a comprehensive collection of FAQ answers.
To get to the Help page directly from inside the new app, go to Settings, tap Help and Support, and then tap the first link on the screen.
Download From: iTunes App Store
[Source: Microsoft Office Blog]