Microsoft Office blog posted the video recording from last week’s free Office 15-Minute Webinar about using the Office Web Apps. You can join our webinars live at 9:15 am PDT. Click http://aka.ms/offweb for complete information.
What you will learn?
- What are the Office Web Apps and SkyDrive?
- Opening, saving, and sharing documents
- Why online docs are better
- What cool things you can do: embedding presentations, mashups, and Office 365
References for this webinar:
- Office Web Apps Home Page
- What are Office Web Apps? (video)
- SkyDrive Home Page
- Sign into SkyDrive
- How fast can you start an Office Web App? (video)
- A PowerPoint Web App about Web Apps
- Two dudes share a spreadsheet (video)
- SkyDrive November 2011 update info & video
- Learn about and sign-up for Office 365
- PowerPoint Embedding
- Comparing Google Docs and Office Web Apps
- Excel: Embedding & Mashups
Learn more about Office 15-Minute Webinar series at http://aka.ms/offweb.